At Elso Jewellery we work very hard to ensure that we deliver high quality hand made jewellery.
- We will gladly offer you a credit note or refund (excluding postage fees) for change of mind within 14 working days of receiving your purchase. Our credit notes are valid for 12 months after issue.
- We do not offer refunds for incorrect purchases, unless deemed faulty.
- Please note for hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns of earrings so please be careful with your purchase and do not hesitate to contact us if need more information about your desired item.
- We do not offer refunds or exchanges on items that have been altered or worn.
- Items purchased on sale are final, so please make your selection carefully.
To arrange a return please contact our Customer Care team via email and obtain a Returns Authorisation number.
We only accept returns that:
- Have a Returns Authorisation number
- Are returned in their original condition, i.e. not worn or altered.
- Are returned with their original packaging.
- Are returned within 7 working days of receiving the Returns Authorisation number
Postage is to be paid by the customer, unless the item is deemed faulty.
Elso Jewellery reserves the right to reject a return if it does not meet the above requirements. If the return is deemed unacceptable we will return the purchase to the customer at the customer’s expense.
All jewellery is checked by our specialists and the designer; however, we understand that from time to time there may be a rare fault.
If you receive a faulty product we will repair or replace it if it was purchased within the last 6 months.
Please note that wear and tear during the course of normal use is not considered a fault. Our fine jewellery is delicate and should be handled with care, outlined in our care instructions both online and in your order.
Please contact our Customer Care team to notify us of your fault and we will organise to have the item inspected. We will contact you once the inspection has been completed.
We will repair manufacturing faults of jewellery at no cost within 6 months of the purchase date. Any repairs after this are at the cost of the buyer. Elso Jewellery reserves the right not to repair or to add a cost if the item is not deemed faulty or returned after the specified 6 month period.